Here is a FLASH SALE to help you and yours start on a new healthy lifestyle for the new year.
Extended upto Jan 15th
$10 OFF for any Services more than $90
10% OFF 1,3 AND 5 DAY PANCHAKARMA
ALSO GIFT BASKETS, YOGA ACCESSORIES AND MORE.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SERVICES
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL
Yogaksema – Yoga Bharati at (408) 341-9642
Visit us for all your Ayurveda body work needs for wellness and therapy.
- Abhyanga (Ayurveda oil massage)
- Therapeutic oil massage with long strokes to activate lymphatic system and enhance relaxation. Please indicate if you have any allergies.
- Shirodhara (Gentle oil pouring on the forehead to alleviate stress and many other symptoms)
- Controlled and gentle oil pouring over the forehead. It is a profound effect on the nervous system that calms the mind and relaxes and rejuvenates. $45 if combined with Abhyanga.
- Deep tissue massage – for sports injuries
- Breaks up adhesion, tightness, helps relaxing and elongating muscles.
- Lymphatic Facial and Head Massage
- Cleansing; Draining and Tightening of the tissues of the face and neck.
- Postnatal Massages (In home and on site both are available)
- 10 sessions of postnatal in home massages include 1 complementary Ayurveda consultation with licensed massage therapist. Discounts available for “At center postnatal massages”.
- Infant massage is for 20 min session. Infant massage includes teaching techniques.
- Prenatal Massages (best gift during pregnancy)
- Give a gift of relaxation to your baby! Get relief from back pain
- Bastis – Janu basti (knee), Kati basti (lower back), Greeva basti (upper back)
- Oil pooling on the knees or on the back/spine. Especially beneficial for people suffering from Arthritis (Janu Bhasti) or back pain (Kati Bhasti)
- Body Wraps (Hips and Tummy)
- Tummy and hips ONLY. Full body wraps are available (charges apply).
- PancaKarma Treatment program – 1 day
- Includes: ** Abhyanga (massage), ** Swedana (steam), ** Shirodhara, ** Health and wellness plan by Dr Sachin Deshmukh (Conducted separately prior to therapy)
All our Ayurveda treatments are conducted by Ayurveda trained professionals